Dr Dimple Devadas
MA, GMBPsS, BSc(Hons), MBBS, MRCPCH, MRCGP
· Behaviour change - sustainable, adaptive
· Performance optimisation
· Self-motivation, self-regulation, self-efficacy
· Increase levels & quality of perceptual awareness
· Emotional regulation and balance
· Energy regulation and balance
· Neurolinguistic programming behavioural modelling to help integrate current strengths to create new healthy sustainable behaviours
· Holistic Health (Physical, mental, emotional wellbeing)
· Long-term, chronic health conditions
· Lifestyle Health – promotion, prevention
· Obesity & weight
· Physical activity
Do get in touch with my PA and administration team for a brochure which contains further information about Psychological Coaching.
Synopsis & History
Dimple has over two decades of experience within the Healthcare sector; working with leading NHS, Government, Private & Third sector (Community, Volunteer, Charity) organisations.
She is a Certified Master Practitioner, trainer & Consultant in Neurolinguistic Programming and, completed her Masters degree in Psychological Coaching at the Metanoia Institute, London. She is a Graduate Member of British Psychological Society (BPS), division of Coaching Psychology and Health Psychology.
Dr Dimple Devadas BSc (Hons), MBBS, MRCPCH, MRCGP, Dip IBLM/BSLM, is also a London based practicing, award winning Doctor, with over a decade of experience working in hospital medicine. She is currently a GP with a Specialist interest in Lifestyle Medicine, Obesity & Weight management (Scope Certified). She is a certified Lifestyle Medicine Physician.
Her degrees, qualifications, training and experience in Medicine, Science, and Healthcare, together with her extensive Psychological and Coaching training, enables Coaching at depth for Health, Wellbeing and Holistic personal development.