Complete the medical referral form below attaching any relevant medical reports along with it.
You will be given a choice of either requesting a face to face consultation (by selecting the standard medical referral form), or an E-consultation, if you prefer an email or video consultation with one of our leading specialists.
The medical reports you attach should give full details of your present condition, relevant medical history, provisional diagnosis, any previous investigations or treatments.
Alternatively, you can contact us here and one of our friendly representatives will be able to assist you further.
What happens after we receive
Once we have received your medical referral form, it will be reviewed within 24 hours by an appropriate specialist from our panel of leading Doctors who will create a treatment plan. We will also find the most suitable London private hospital with the necessary facilities and comfort to meet your treatment needs.
We will then provide you with a ‘treatment offer letter’ that includes estimates of your treatment costs and the amount of time you will need to stay in the UK to complete your treatment and follow-up care.
Once we receive confirmation that you are happy to proceed, we can rapidly put in place the appropriate arrangements to initiate your treatment pathway.
How soon will I hear back once I’ve submitted my referral?
We aim to process all medical referrals within 24 hours of receipt (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
What About Costs?
We will provide you with estimates of your treatment costs and the amount of time you will need to stay in the UK to complete your treatment and follow-up care in the ‘treatment offer letter’.
How about visa arrangements?
Once you accept our treatment offer, we will issue a ‘confirmation to treat letter’. This letter will help you in your visa application process.
What if I have any other needs?
We can cater for additional patient requirements such as arranging interpreters, transport, accommodation and much more. Contact us to find out more on how we can create a bespoke treatment package to suit your needs.
How can I Pay?
Your health is our top priority, so we’ve made our payment process simple and straightforward, so you can focus on getting well.
- Government sponsored patients
– We accept letters of guarantee from many different countries for our services. This should be directed to London International Patient Services Limited.
- Company sponsored patients
– We work with many different companies who fund treatment abroad for employees and their families. If your company is funding your treatment, please contact us for further information.
– Our Doctors work with health insurance companies from all over the world. Once you have accepted our treatment offer, contact your insurer locally to find out how to access our Doctor under your policy.
- Self-funded patients
– Once we receive confirmation that you are happy to proceed with your treatment package we will require the total estimated costs to be paid prior to initiating your treatment.
– It is possible that the final cost will be more than the guide price as we are only able to provide you with approximate costs. Any additional charges will need to be settled prior to your discharge.