Ms. Alejandra McCall
Dietitian and Lifestyle Medicine Professional
Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Holistic Weight Management looking at its relationship with all aspects
- Nutrition education to empower the best choices
- Personalised nutrition with genetic or epigenetic testing
- Irritable bowel syndrome management
- FODMAP Diet for IBS
- Pre and postnatal nutrition
- Plant based diets & sustainable nutrition
- Women’s health
- Culinary medicine: bespoke workshops to teach the client how to cook
and its benefits to their health
- Application of behavioural change techniques
Ms. Alejandra McCall is a Lifestyle Medicine certified Registered Dietitian with over 14 years of experience and a strong belief that everyone can lead a healthy lifestyle regardless of their circumstances.
Her life experience, and during the many years she has been supporting people in different settings, had allowed her to develop an authentic way to coach the people that put their trust in her, and to have successful, measurable health outcomes. She gathers all the necessary information, based on evidence, not only to encourage a dietary behaviour change, but also to support a unique individualised lifestyle intervention, that will work for you.
Ms. Alejandra has further specialisation in the low FODMAP diet for people with IBS, perinatal nutrition and hold a diploma in neurolinguistics programming.