Dr Zozik Fattah
Dr Fattah is a Consultant Rheumatologist who completed his specialist training across London in teaching hospitals including University College London and the Royal London Hospital. He has great interest in all aspects of Rheumatology and General Medicine and provides up-to-date, evidence-based clinical care through a holistic and patient-centered approach.
Dr Fattah specialises in the treatment and has expertise in the management of arthritis, vasculitis, connective tissue disease and other related musculoskeletal conditions affecting the joints, bones, muscles and soft tissues. These include:
• Inflammatory arthritis such as Rheumatoid & Psoriatic arthritis
• Vasculitis, connective tissue disease
• Polymyalgia Rheumatica and Giant Cell Arteritis (GCA)
• Lupus, scleroderma, myositis
• Back pain including Spondyloarthropathies/Ankylosing spondylitis
• Soft tissue conditions, repetitive strain injuries
• Joint and soft tissue injection
• Investigations and management of medically unexplained symptoms
Alongside his full-time medical practice, Dr Fattah also has a passion for medical education. He is an educational supervisor to junior doctors in-training and he delivers teaching sessions for peers and trainees. He takes great pride in training the medical junior staff and nurse specialists.