Dr Dushyant Maradia
- Initial diagnosis and treatment of suspected cardiac symptoms
- Personalised assessment and management of heart disease risk
- Heart Valve Disease
- High cholesterol (Diagnosing Familial Hypercholesterolemia)
- Exercise stress echocardiography to evaluate the severity of valve disease to plan treatment
- Dobutamine and Exercise stress echocardiography for coronary artery disease
- Transesophageal echocardiogram
- Contrast echocardiography
- Symptoms related to long covid
- Palpitation, Dizziness and loss of consciousness
- High blood pressure
Dr Maradia is a Consultant cardiologist at North Middlesex University Hospital. He was a Cardiology registrar at the Royal London Hospital (tertiary centre for multiple specialities) and then specialized in advanced echocardiography through a high volume and complex workload in the echocardiography department at North Middlesex University Hospital.
Dr Maradia was appointed as a Consultant Cardiologist at NMUH in 2016. He is an experienced clinician in acute cardiology and is currently the Clinical Lead for Cardiology service at North Middlesex University Hospital. He has set up and runs a specialist valve and lipid clinic at North Middlesex Hospital, and has been involved in setting up Valve clinics in other trusts in the UK. He also has a special interest in Preventive Cardiology and has started a specialist lipid clinic.
He also works as a private cardiologist at the above hospitals.
Dr Maradia regularly delivers teaching to consultant colleagues of other specialities and to junior doctors, including visiting doctors from developing countries. He also regularly provides training in echocardiography to doctors in developing countries. He is very active in raising awareness about heart attacks with the north London cardiac operational delivery network.
He is fluent in Gujarati, Hindi and Romanian. His hobbies include cricket (plays in the Hertfordshire league) and cooking.
Fee-assured Insurance Companies:
|AXA||Bupa||Vitality||Aviva||Cigna||Healix||Aetna Global Benefits||Allianz worldwide|